VISUAL ARTS, POETRY, COMMUNITY ARTS, MEDIA & ADVERTISING
"My art is my search for the moments beyond the ones of self knowledge. It is the rhythmic fantasy; a restless streak which looks for its own fulfillment! A stillness that moves within! An intense search for my origin and ultimate identity". - Meena

Meena Chopra - Poetry and Art

Monday 11 April 2011

कविता कोश - मीना चोपड़ा

अमावस को
in reference to:
"अमावस को / मीना चोपड़ा उन्मुक्त / मीना चोपड़ा ओस की एक बूँद / मीना चोपड़ा और एक अंतिम रचना! / मीना चोपड़ा और कुछ भी नहीं / मीना चोपड़ा कविता / मीना चोपड़ा कुछ निशान वक़्त के / मीना चोपड़ा जीवन गाथा / मीना चोपड़ा धुआँ / मीना चोपड़ा सर्द सन्नाटा / मीना चोपड़ा स्पर्श / मीना चोपड़ा"
- मीना चोपड़ा - Kavita Kosh (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My links at facebook

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Popular Posts