VISUAL ARTS, POETRY, COMMUNITY ARTS, MEDIA & ADVERTISING
"My art is my search for the moments beyond the ones of self knowledge. It is the rhythmic fantasy; a restless streak which looks for its own fulfillment! A stillness that moves within! An intense search for my origin and ultimate identity". - Meena

Meena Chopra - Poetry and Art

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Meena's Portfolio - A Death, A Beginning

Have you ever searched?
Your lost self
unfolding those
ruthless cold nights
inside me ... ?

Ever dreamt?
The blazing honesty of
my unyielding
unborn
unprotected
vulnerable nakedness in your arms,
enslaved in disastrous fantasies,
tearing me apart
making me a whole
grasping a moment
beyond bondages,
seizing
a death
a beginning
an eternal embrace
unraveling mysteries
unknown ... ?

Have you ever discovered?
Worshipped,
my primeval existence
within you.
Recognizing
loving
the woman in me ...

in reference to:

"Have you ever searched? Your lost self unfolding those ruthless cold nights inside me ... ? Ever dreamt? The blazing honesty of my unyielding unborn unprotected vulnerable nakedness in your arms, enslaved in disastrous fantasies, tearing me apart making me a whole grasping a moment beyond bondages, seizing a death a beginning an eternal embrace unraveling mysteries unknown ... ? Have you ever discovered? Worshipped, my primeval existence within you. Recognizing loving the woman in me ..."
- http://www.postpoems.com/authors/meena/poem/632310 (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My links at facebook

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Popular Posts